- Drywall / Sheetrock Repair
- Removal of existing wallpaper
- Minor Carpentry Repair
- Re-glazing of old windows
- Burning old paint off of existing surfaces
- Cleaning and re-varnishing of woodwork
A quality paint or wallpaper job must be preceded by proper preparation of all surfaces. Acquiring a smooth, crack free finish is the only way to achieve professional results.
Our quality is excellent and as with all our services, satisfaction is always guaranteed.
"Rodger did a great job on the outside of my house. I was concerned about some rotted wood and flaking paint before he started. He assured me that he would take care of it and he did. He treated us fairly and we are completely satisfied."
The Vanroy Home- Gower Estates